In the process of customs clearance for the import of cargo into Ukraine, the following documentation is required:
- Record card of the subject of foreign economic activity. If it is not, our company will help you.
- A copy of the contract (foreign economic agreement), annex to it.
- International consignment notes:
- Original of the consigment note;
- СMR – for motor transportation;
- Air Waybill;
- Bill of Lading — for container transportation;
- Loading lists;
- Copy of the Packing list.
- Transportation contract and the calculation of the transportation cost to the border of Ukraine (depends on the terms of cargo delivery).
- Copy of the Certificate of Origin, confirming the origin of the goods.
- Original invoice, proforma invoice and commercial invoice. It is also necessary to have a translation of these documents.
- Copies of the documentation that determines the customs price of the transported products (bank and accounting documentation, catalogs, price lists, payment swifts, preliminary calculation of the cost of goods made by the supplier) – if the consignee is required to have these documents by the terms of the contract, as well as at the request of the Customs.
- Documents confirming the payment of customs duties;
- Documentation that grants tax benefits.
- Other documentation that may be requested by customs representatives (certificates of veterinary, epidemiological and sanitary, environmental control, etc.).
Mitridat company provides professional advice and helps in preparing the necessary documentation for the import of your cargo. We conclude an intermediary agreement with the client and the customs broker of the company (agency contract for freight forwarding). In addition, on the basis of all the submitted documents, we draw up a preliminary declaration (if it is necessary) and Cargo Customs Declaration (CCD).
For more detailed information, please contact our managers by phone or leave a request on the site!